[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-coks] Brand new to the list

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 20:29:05 PST 2004

Laurensa said:
> > I'd say the often overused In Atlantia anyway) Savory Toasted
> Cheese, once
> > declared the Atlantian National Dish. Make a batch up every now and
> > then for
> > home consumption, simply because over the right veggies, or even
> roast
> > beef, it's tasty and Atkins friendly.
>
> I occasionally make it at home myself, just because I don't get to many
> events and I get lonesome for it!
>
> It's sooo good over asparagus!
Just in case there is someone on this list who doesn't have any idea
what Savory Tosted Cheese or "cheese goo" is, here is a Florilegium
file on it:
cheese-goo-msg    (32K)  9/ 1/02    Digby's Savory Tosted cheese.
melted cheese.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheese-goo-msg.html

We had my wife's sisters and parents over for dinner this last Saturday
and served Savory Tosted Cheese as an appetizer which was well
received.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas