[Sca-cooks] FWD: Merchanting at the MK Cook's Sympsosium Dec 4

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 08:42:56 PST 2004

From: Channon Mondoux <channonmondoux at yahoo.com> [
Subject: [mk-cooks] Merchanting at the Upcoming Cook's Sympsosium Dec 4.
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:31:25 +0000

Merchanting at MK Cook's Collegium,

For anyone who intends to merchant at the upcoming cook's symposium her is what you  will want to know:

--all merchants will be upstairs. Pretty location, close to Troll. Bathroom facilities upstairs; lunch downstairs; YES you can bring food upstairs to eat, be respectful.

--nobody has to carry their stuff up and down stairs!!

--we can provide tables and chairs ****see below

--there are dark spots in this room; if you have lights and extension cords, please bring them for optimal sales (hit them where it makes a difference!). We are offering 2 tables for set up, if you need more you must let me know asap (they are  6ft long, 2.5 ft wide).

--we will have signs to remind attendees that vendors are upstairs,
and we will announce it through the day.

It is requested that each merchant donate an item for the auction to benefit Loaves and Fishes food bank.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know asap so that we can  accomodate your needs. If you are aware of someone who intends to merchant and has not received this information, please forward it on. As it stands we have approximately 7 dedicated merchants, more are welcome (their wares should consist of a large proportion  of food, herb or related items)

Sincerely,

Channon Mondoux

aka Mistress Hauviette d'Anjou, Event Coordinator
Channon Mondoux <channonmondoux at yahoo.com>