[Sca-cooks] period apple-almond tart for Cadoc

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 25 19:22:46 PST 2004

Cadoc mentioned:
> At the very least I am going to make an apple-almond tart, or so I
> think.
> (recipe will be posted once I create it ;-)  and I will measure, unlike
> my other "ingredients list recipes" I measure everything while baking)
Well, the following recipe for an apple-almond tart (with some other
additional ingredients) can be found at the end of my tarts-msg file.
Perhaps it will give you a starting point even if you don't follow it
exactly. There are also several other, simpler, almond tarts in this
file but they don't have apples in them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com