[Sca-cooks] End of Sourdough Thread

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 15:37:31 PST 2004

I've just noticed that several of the messages which were meant for this list have had the
sca-cooks address removed.  This is probably for the best, as they have turned into a string of
personal attacks, rather than an open debate about the nature of sourdough starters.

I have made my points, and they are solid as they are.  I will discontinue this thread.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.