Sauces- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Pillsbury pie crusts

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Nov 5 17:59:28 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I was eyeing that same book up the other day.....*sigh*
>
> Cadoc

Well, I suppose I can't gripe too much. I'd given Paul Buell a list of
smithing books I desperately want, figuring he'd get me one of them, and he
just ordered all five for me- Master Atar's "Pattern-Welded Blade : Artistry
In Iron"  as well as his " Master Bladesmith : Advanced Studies In Steel",
Jack Andrews' "New Edge of the Anvil: A Resource Book for the Blacksmith",
Theophilus'   "On Divers Arts: The Foremost Medieval Treatise on Painting,
Glassmaking, and Metalwork" , and David Scott's "Metallography and
Microstructure of Ancient and Historic Metals".

I am, as our Ozmaniac friends say, "chuffed" ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.