[Sca-cooks] Dayboard (Poliudie) postmortem

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 22:06:21 PST 2004

Aoghann asked:
> Would you provide (or point towards)  the recipe that you used?
>
> Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:
> > - The ginger and the cloves were mixed into the sort of  Gingerbread
> > they make in my part of the world with some of the honey and
> > breadcrumbs
If you are speaking of medieval gingerbread, Aoghann, you might also be
interested in the various recipes and techniques discussed in this
Florilegium file:
gingerbread-msg   (48K)  6/15/04    Medieval gingerbread. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/gingerbread-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas