[Sca-cooks] Where R we?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 7 06:53:45 PST 2004

This is one of those primo "well, duh!" situations.  Geez, set it up the
night before.  Then, all you have to do is flip the switch.
--maire (coffee and tea drinker), who votes for one of you coming to my
house to make the mac-and-cheese...any kind.....mmmmmmmm..(maire makes
mental note to ammend today's grocery list to include some cheese....)