[Sca-cooks] Mute Swan

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 7 07:18:41 PST 2004

Geez, Regina, if all you and Lainie have to look up to for symbols are
rodents and water fowl, that could explain why Oregon's even weirder
than Montana!  At least here, we've got the great and noble Grizzly Bear
as a mascot (discounting entirely, of course, the cowardly and ignoble
"bobcats" that that *other* school in Bozeman uses).
--maire (twice a UofM graduate and confirmed Grizzly fan ;o)