[Sca-cooks] Llama was Mute Swan

Mark Hendershott crimlaw at jeffnet.org
Sun Nov 7 20:18:01 PST 2004

You mentioned two things which can get away from you.  The blackberriy
consuming us here is Oregon is the Himalayan Blackberry.  I understand we
can blame Luther Burbank for the introduction.  If you plant blackberries,
plant a tame variety-Boysenberry, Marionberry or some such.  Mint will take
over also.  Keep it confined in some container or it will appear forever in
strange spots in the garden.

Simon Sinneghe
Briaroak, Summits, An Tir