[Sca-cooks] Where R we?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Nov 8 07:54:42 PST 2004

> Well, I can add the cheddar. But they won't eat the hotdogs in the mac and
> cheese, they must be separate, so they can be eaten with mass quantities of
> ketchup. (Again, shudder. yuck.)

Just remember: it's not the Rochester NY 'garbage plate' special. :)

Everybody's got their favorite foods. I mean, I regard McDonalds as
comfort food, and you don't get much lower than that.

However, if you feel the need to bump up your box mac'n'cheese repetoire
occasionally, you might check out Annie's Homegrown:
http://www.annies.com/

They have all natural and also organic products, but they are generally
just plain good. :) I tried them for the first time because how could I
resist buying a boxed mac'n'cheese with the Rabbit of Approval on the
front. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"In the clearing stands a boxer, A fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders Of every blow that laid him down
Or cut him till he cried out, In his anger and his shame,
'I am leaving, I am leaving' But the fighter still remains."