[Sca-cooks] Back for a minute!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:11:06 PST 2004

Wow!  Nice to hear from you.  I had almost forgotten with so much junk
piling up in my life

Borg, huh?  That's funny.  Have you been well and happy?  Will you be going
along to Kingdom 12th night?  I shall be there with any luck.  Someone sent
in my reservation so if any more of the small earth I stand on doesn't
collapse I shall be.

Amelric and Kia were Crown who gave me the AoA.  They don't live in Atlantia
any more but I camp across the road from them at Pennsic.  I talked to them
over a round of vodka about the scroll and they said they would be happy to
either sign, stitch or email you copies of their signatures for you to
stitch in.  I just went looking for his card but didn't find it right off.
Probably someone on the Merry Rose can post you his contact info.

My snail mail is:
PO Box 20601
Baltimore, MD 21223