[Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Symposium

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 12 06:01:36 PST 2004

Gwen Cat wrote:
>I am having second thoughts about bringing
>my books, having just seen the report that DIA is the 21st most
>thieving airport (out of 207) in the US I may have to sit back and
>punt, cause even if I I can bring some as carry on, thefts have
>happened at the person screening area as well.

Are they books that some of us might have copies of?  I'm driving and can
afford to carry a lot of books if needed.  I know there are others who are
attending and driving who might have the books you wanted to bring.  I can
post your list to the MK Cooks list if you think this might be an
alternative to carrying the books on the plane.

Alys Katharine (teaching sugar paste)