[Sca-cooks] Earthapples Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 18, Issue 57

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 12 11:11:42 PST 2004

Did we ever decide if "earthapples" were potatoes or squash?    Either
way, it sounds nice.  What could be bad with cream and bacon?  [OK,
maybe not strawberries.  Yum yum yuck!]

I have conducted an entire period cookery class with portable heating
units for a classroom where they would not allow me to build a wood
fire, the dratted nerve of them!  We used a toaster-oven and a hot-pot
for spiced cider.  Go for it.

Selene