[Sca-cooks] Earthapples Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 18, Issue 57

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 12 13:07:05 PST 2004

Thanks Master A for the defense.  Vaseline might not work with cream and
bacon.  Under certain circumstances, it might serve as a modern
substitute for same, as in medicinal ointments.  <G>

>>Also sprach Chris Stanifer:

>>How far from ham with red-eye gravy is that flavor combination?
>>

>Yeah, but you certainly wouldn't want to drink it first thing in the morning, would you??

You might eat it with ham and biscuits.  Well I might anyway.

I don't think the original recipe was intended for breakfast either, so
there.

Selene