[Sca-cooks] Gentle Nudge Requested

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Nov 13 08:37:36 PST 2004

Period or modern or don't care?
You could do a raspberry-based version of chiroyse (not sure of
spelling--that cherry pudding dish)
A more modern, but tasty alternative would be, say, ice cream with a
raspberry sauce, or a berry trifle involving raspberries, or slices of
pound cake with a raspberry sauce (a "couli?").
Or raspberry cheesecake
Or raspberry sorbet....
--maire