[Sca-cooks] Apician Cookbook Question

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Nov 14 09:28:23 PST 2004

Hmmm someone who agrees with me lol. Bushanomics is going to kill this
country (it isnt like his daddy didnt try to kill it when Ronald Regan was
in office then he was in office... same tactics same ploys... lets distract
by war).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.