[Sca-cooks] Pomegranite Juice

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 13:23:38 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/14/2004 4:24:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
auntie_samrah at yahoo.com writes:

<<I have a local source for pomegranite juice.  I adore pomegranites.  Does
anyone have any suggestions other than jelly?  Period or Periodish would be
best.>>

I know there are several period recipes for chicken with pomegranite sauce -
it's yummy.  There's one in ... -oh, geeze, preggo brain strikes again, I
can't remember names to save my life-...one of the popular medieval cookbooks that
has a lot of Italian, French, and Spanish stuff in it.  I'm pretty sure it's
called Romania and is close it he book to a recipe called Limonia whihc has a
lemon-juice based sauce - also very good.

Brangwayna