[Sca-cooks] New World Foods

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Nov 14 13:28:46 PST 2004

Betsy Marshall wrote:

> That much info- Sounds like a thesis- MA in History
> or PhD in anthropology?
> Lotsa footnotes, lotsa references, lotsa sources!
> Pyro

Would I have to obtain a BA or BS degree ab initio or
a priori?  ... or could I just glide past that part?  <g>

[snip]

> Well... the project described would make a nice set of
> articles, an interesting CA or even a mundane book.  I see
> such as describing, based on anthropological research, what
> were the base foods available in pre-Roman Western Europe
> and then proceeding from there forward in time with the
> consecutive introduction of various food items up until 1600.

[snip]

A good, worthwile challenge ... one which I addressed in
another reply.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick