[Sca-cooks] Sauerkraut Recipes for Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Dishes,Breads, and Desserts

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Nov 14 21:11:26 PST 2004

Marcus Loidolt wrote:

> WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.

Wellll ... I've heard of the Fashon Police, the Period
Police, the Authenticity Police, the Status Quo Police,
and now ... we have heard from the eMail police.

> Following this paragraph are indications of the actual
> changes made.  For more information about your site's
> MIMEDefang policy, contact Kingdom of Ansteorra Server
> Admin <serveradmin at ansteorra.org>.
> For more information about MIMEDefang, see:
>
> http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3
>
> An attachment named Sauerkraut Recipes for Appetizers,
> Soups, Salads, Dishes, Breads, and Desserts.url was
> removed from this document as it constituted a security
> hazard.

"Sauerkraut Recipes" ... a security hazard???  Does this
eMail police thingy know something I don't know?

> If you require this document, please contact the sender
> and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

>  http://www.sauerkrautrecipes.com/
>
> =====
> www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick