[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates and Thanksgiving.

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Nov 15 08:27:57 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> the husband-monster is deep frying a turkey (for the first
> time).  i think i will buy two, just in case the first
> becomes a burnt offering to the gods of propane. 8)
>
> cailte

Amazing, isn't it, how guys will get a piece of equipments, and want to do
something they normally wouldn't do, just so they can use the new toy ;-)

As far as the turkey, I understand that they're pretty difficult to burn
that way, but I'd have the spare thawed just in case. I'd be more concerned
with having a fire extinguisher handy- the biggest danger I've heard about
is over-filling the frying pot, propane flame and hot oil splashing about
are NOT a good combination, unless you really DO want a new home for
Christmas ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.