[Sca-cooks] Pressure cooking

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Fri Nov 19 18:33:29 PST 2004

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> --- "Martin G. Diehl" <mdiehl at nac.net> wrote:
>
> > Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> > > I have just found the pot and it is aluminum.
> > > It is definitely getting tossed now.
> >
> > Gee, that's too bad ... as I recall, Aluminum
> > was quite expensive in period.  <g>
> >
> > Vincenzo
>
> If you want it, you may have it.  Give me your
> home address and I will ship it to you.
>
> Huette

m'lady Huette von Ahrens,

You are too kind ... you are a pinnacle of virtue, a
shining example.

It is with great regret that I must decline your most
kind and generous offer on the grounds that my kitchen,
(as is my very house) is so filled to the brim ... nay
to the overflowing with so very many beautiful and well
crafted essential tools, both fresh and well preserved
supplies, reference documents of the highest quality
(and just a few small, toys) that to add even a single
pot, dish, or even a thimble might cause the walls to
burst asunder to the dismay of my neighbors and thus
deposit all my prized possessions onto the damp,
unclean grounds.  Such worthy persons as have visited
are well acquainted these facts and conditions.

I am,
Vincenzo Martino Mazza,
In Service to the Dream

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick