[Sca-cooks] Spanish Vigil Food

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 19 21:17:05 PST 2004

Anahita asked:
> A friend is getting her Laurel for Textile Arts and i offered to cook
> for her vigil. Her persona name is mixed Islamic/Spanish name, so i
> thought, hmmm, Islamic and Spanish food...
Well, I do have this article in the FOOD-BY-REGION section of the
Florilegium from a talented cook who posted this here recently. Perhaps
it would be of use:
ME-revel-fds-art  (59K) 10/22/04    Medieval Middle Eastern foods
suitable for a
                                        revel or buffet w. recipes by
Anahita.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/ME-revel-fds-art.html