[Sca-cooks] Not the place for Political Retoric. ot Leftist Propaganda.

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 22:09:19 PST 2004

--- James DuVal <darkagescook at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have been a lurker on many groups all having something to do with Medieval Studies or the SCA,
> specifically.
>
> Since when is it appropriate to post comments made by modern day politician's on a list like
> this.

Free thinking people the world over have been trying to stamp out censorship for several hundred
years, at least.  Or, hadn't you heard??

If it offends you, simply do not read it, look at it, eat it, touch it or have sex with it.  It
really is that simple.

My own signature line is both modern, and an unatributed quote, as well.... why has it not been
added to your laundry list of offensive material??

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.