[Sca-cooks] Not the place for Political Retoric. ot Leftist Propag anda.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Nov 19 23:55:49 PST 2004

At 11:36 PM 11/19/2004, you wrote:

>Right good form William. Not quite the "Tweenky" treatment I got from
>Lainie-"You Go Girl" low these many year ago.

I gave you the Twinkie treatment? Whatever for? I have no recollection of
filling you full of oleanginous non-dairy cream-like goo and wrapping you
in plastic. (Something like that I'd think I'd remember...)

>                                                 Evil Master Chirhart
>O.B.F.C-I'm rendering down a 60 pound pumpkin.Baking in oven. then
>pureeing it. For turkey day

When last year's pumpkin with Harry Potter's face carved in him finally
succumbed to the sagging mold, we threw it in the compost heap. So this
year there were volunteers! I got two off of the vine- one about the size
of a basketball, the other about a soccer ball. They are named Ron and
Hermione. :-) Sometime this weekend I'll cook them down so we can have
non-canned pumpkin pies. Of course the gooshy insides will go back out to
the compost- maybe next year we'll cook the Creevy boys! (sounds kinda
sick, don't it?)

'Lainie