[Sca-cooks] Names for pumpkins

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Nov 20 01:18:37 PST 2004

At 12:53 AM 11/20/2004, you wrote:

>--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
>
>  I got two off of
> > the vine- one about the size
> > of a basketball, the other about a soccer ball.
> > They are named Ron and
> > Hermione. :-) Sometime this weekend I'll cook
> > them down so we can have
> > non-canned pumpkin pies. Of course the gooshy
> > insides will go back out to
> > the compost- maybe next year we'll cook the
> > Creevy boys! (sounds kinda
> > sick, don't it?)
>
>Yeah, you should name them after Fred and George
>Weasely.  I think that they would love that.

Well, if I get a decent-sized pair, I might! (And this is sick but the
Phelps twins are getting to be tasty, in an entirely different way, aren't
they? I feel like a pedophile! And don't lets talk about young Daniel! But
I'll admit, I'm still much more interested in Jason Isaacs. it's the sneer.
;-D)

'Lainie