[Sca-cooks] Period politicking

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Nov 20 20:22:38 PST 2004

At 07:54 PM 11/20/2004, you wrote:

>--- Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
>
> > Pssst we took it off list awhile ago. I already
> > apologized for stating my
> > opinion after Stephen stated his. Politicking
> > is period though btw.
>
>Period politicking, yes.  American politicking,
>no.
>
>I personally feel that we should support Cesare
>Borgia and unite the Italian states under his
>leadership!  Go Cesare!

Down with the Usurper! Bolingbroke is a bully! Shall the reward for treason
be the Crown? It's rightful heir is the Earl of March! Besides, I want my
lands in England back- the lord of Easton-Neston threw my people out of the
manor four years ago, in the confusion when Bolingbroke arrived, and since
he is a supporter of that traitor, I've had no recourse. My son is of age
now, and I really don't want to have to tell him that a third of his
patrimony is gone...

But Bolingbroke is not well- perhaps I will have a better hearing from his son.

Ah well- we have company coming from the Midrealm, and there is much yet to do,

'Lainie