[Sca-cooks] Overdocumentation

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sat Nov 20 21:03:52 PST 2004

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> --- "Martin G. Diehl" <mdiehl at nac.net> wrote:
>
> > Tho' I lack both your experience and stature in the
> > Society, nevertheless, I am aware of a somewhat
> > related and much more serious flaw in my own
> > possesion -- one best exemplified by ...
> >
> >       "Speak in haste, Repent at leisure."

Oh, and I forgot the detonator, "Less sleep, more result."

> Actually you have misquoted that old axiom.  It is instead:
>
> Marry in haste, repent at leisure.

IME, (sample size = 1), whether in haste or with careful
deliberation, if it turns out to be an error, you never
get to repent.

> But your version is one that we _all_ have
> done at one time or another.
>
> Huette
>
> =====
> Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they
> shall never cease to be amused.

Yup, yup, yup ...

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick