[Sca-cooks] momentary lapse of judgement

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 21 07:21:10 PST 2004

Sounds like the ducks get eaten?
Besides, everyone who's anyone knows that THE football game of
importance yesterday was the annual Cat/Griz game*.  Griz kicked butt!
We so totally *ROCK!!!
(uhm, no obligatory food content--grizzlies are new world ;o)
--maire, entirely partisan, twice-over UofM graduate
*annual game between the Grizzlies (University of Montana team) and the
Bobcats (Montana State University team), which is probably the single
biggest annual game in Montana--rivalry been going on well over 100
years now [they are MT's two big colleges/universities, plus UofM is
more liberal arts, and is emblematic of all that's liberal in this
state, while MSU is more aggie/engineering, and definitely a lot more
conservative].  Our governor-elect event went to it....