[Sca-cooks] Brand new to the list

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Mon Nov 22 15:36:53 PST 2004

> Greetings    I come from the Barony of Ruantallan east, being a cook
looking for people who cook Looks like the right place to be to me. I keep
watch first then gradually get more active.
>  Da
>  List of various awards for cooking if you really need banner waving.

    Hello! and welcome!   Glad you found us.  Pull up a chair and add to the
conversation as you please.  So where is this Barony?  I ask, coz I'm not
familiar with everyone's home group, but I can kinda match names with
geographic regions.   This List has all kinds of people of various
kills  -- from those who are new to cooking to  highly skilled chefs/head
cooks/and very knowledgeable persons.

Caointiarn
Shire of Bronzehelm {Billings, Montana}