[Sca-cooks] Brand new to the list

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 19:58:14 PST 2004

Welcome!   Nova Scotia is a wonderful place!  I've been there twice (once
south and once north shores) and I would go back in a second! (if I didn't use my
vacation for Pennsic...).  St. Margaret's Bay is one of the most beautiful
places I've seen.  LOL...I could just loop around and around the Aspatogan
Penninsula.  Then again...driving around the Wolfeville area looking for rocks is
fun, too.
  Oh yeah...food.  Hmm...just had a feast with Roasted Onion salad.  We've
done that twice in my shire..and I've grown rather fond of it...well spiced,
using balsamic vinegar.  The roast pork, marinated in wine made by the brewer's
guild turned out very well also.

Etain (ACG, central Pennsylvania)