[Sca-cooks] edible gold leaf almonds ( was naming things onmenus)y

Bj/Jane Tremaine vikinglord at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 09:30:12 PST 2004

As far as I know all 23K gold leaf is non toxic.  I would use a light
coating of sugar water to make the gold stick to the almond.  Most suppliers
of cake decorating supplies have gold leaf.  Or try suppliers of scribal art
supplies.  Just do not use the composit gold.  It has tin in it.  Use the
23K stuff.

Jana