[Sca-cooks] Oh, help help!!! Firefox v. IE

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:24:00 PST 2004

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:52:44 -0500, Bill Fisher <liamfisher at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:38:15 -0500, Irmgart Hasenschlaf
> <irmgart at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have that problem sometimes if I'm running firefox on 98SE and close
> > it... but if I 'strike any key to continue" it's fine, just a blip
> > when it closes, and it doesn't do it every time.
> >
> > -Irmgart
>
> I checked about the net, and other folks with 98 are having similar issues.
> It is something the Mozilla folks are hoping to address in the next version.
>

> Cadoc

Speaking of odd issues, I have tried to post to list about looking for
a kitchen or restaraunt supply store in the Atlanta area....from what I
am seeing those posts did not make it to the list, but my replies do?

Is anyone else having similar problems with non-threaded e-mails?

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson