[Sca-cooks] Why they don't make chocolate yogurt

Rikke D. Giles rgiles at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 23 17:04:50 PST 2004

On 2004.11.23 15:10, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> You may have heard me complain here previously about not being able
> to find chocolate flavored yogurt.

> Maybe I should  investigate cinnamon or ginger if I'm going to have
> to mix something into plain yogurt.

I make yogurt every few weeks from our goats' milk.  We've also made
some preserves from our apples and I mix those in.  My favorite is a
crab-apple ginger, or one called 'apple strupy' which tastes like apple
pie with plenty of cinnamon and nutmeg.  I have tried chocolate and it
just doesn't work out, as they say, the yogurt adversely affects the
flavor.

Aelianora de Wintringham
Barony of Dragon's Laire
Kingdom of AnTir