[Sca-cooks] Hermione is in the oven-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Nov 23 18:00:08 PST 2004

At 05:34 PM 11/23/2004, you wrote:
>Laura C. Minnick, that is *just*plain*gross*!!!
>You had me laughing so hard, I almost had hot sekanjabin coming out my
>nose, and I doubt that's a recommended usage in any book! <g>
>--maire

Well, I just pulled Ron out of the oven. He smells really good. And I got
about 2 cups of seeds to make roasted pumpkin seeds from him (Hermione's
went into the garden, in hopes for a volunteer vine next year).

Yes, I am sick. I'm a mom- I got it from my kids! (Younger two will be
herein about an hour and a half,  Annie shows up late tonight! Yay! Happy
mommy!)

'Lainie