[Sca-cooks] The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue Nov 23 19:52:02 PST 2004

> Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:
>
> > Reviewed by Marylaine Block in her Neat New Stuff
> > newsletter:
> >
> > The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project
> > http://www.twinkiesproject.com/
> > In case you've ever wondered whether Twinkies would
> > survive any natural or  manmade disaster, this site
> > records the result of several "Tests With  Inorganic
> > Noxious Kakes In Extreme Situations." The experiments
> > are  outlined, and their results are presented in
> > both narrative form and haiku.

Everything I know about Twinkies I learned from
Clarke, Arthur; "The Food of the Gods" ...

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Hmmm....Maybe we could do something similar for
> Cuskynoles? <weg>
> --maire

It is unseemly, perhaps even a sacrilege to speak thusly
of the greatly revered ... what the h**k are those things
anyway?  <g>

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick