[Sca-cooks] Re: Atlanta restaurant supply stores -- was, Firefox v. IE

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 24 06:35:59 PST 2004

Subject: [Sca-cooks] Re: Atlanta restaurant supply stores -- was,	Firefox v. IE

Also sprach Bill Fisher:
>Speaking of odd issues, I have tried to post to list about looking for
>a kitchen or restaraunt supply store in the Atlanta area....from what I
>am seeing those posts did not make it to the list, but my replies do?
>
>Is anyone else having similar problems with non-threaded e-mails?
>
>Cadoc

Well, I can give you the two main places I shop.

Peachtree Traders is an exclusively eBay based equipment store.  Theyt sell new and used equipment.  www.acitydiscount.com

I also use REM (Restaurant Equipment Market) for my smallwares and pans.  The also do new/used equipment, but I haven't bought from them.  They are on Presidential Parkway in the Northeast . . . off Peachtree Dunwoddy at I-85, just inside the perimeter.  3639 Presidential PArkway.  770-455-0069

hope that helps.  There are dozens of little places to look.  Even two more on that road near REM.

maestro niccolo

Nick Sasso