Cholesterol- was- Re: [Sca-cooks] Margerine was:Maybe It Is RocketScience: Bread

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 24 08:44:37 PST 2004

and although much of the rest of the country might think
>> otherwise Minnesota is still not Canada.
>>
>> Not that we'd mind being Canada terribly much except for the problem with
>> the Mountain Dew not having caffeine in it.

 Ah the geographical knowledge of the A typical person. I worked  summers
with the Nova Scotia Tourist Department while going through college yup we
have them to. Or as we came to call it  Tourist Idea Corrections Department
among other names.
 Yup Mountain Dew without caffeine
         Coke with real  cane sugar
         Margarine that was not yellow
         Booze that is 40 %
         Beer that is 5%  or higher on average
         Guns mostly at home
         Winter the other season
         Going down North
         Up South
         Out West but down East
         Where the telephone was last installed
         Ski`s on the roof plates from Texas and its August. Looking for the
ski slopes.
 Da
 But I have after 30 years in the food service trade never seen clear
margarine. LOL me thinks some ones leg was being pulled.