[Sca-cooks] Cuskynoles

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 15:09:39 PST 2004

--- Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:

> > I can see where the non-meat modern jar mincemeat would resemble the
> > fruit melange in cuskynoles, however.
> >
> > Selenei can't. I can guarantee you that neither cariadoc nor Adamantius
> let a mummified marischino cherry anywhere NEAR either batch of heretical
> cuskynoles ;-)

Does that stuff have Marachino cherries in it??  I always thought it was figs, dates, raisins,
apples and nuts.  That's what mine had in it, anyway.  No,  Marachino cherries only belong in a
cocktail or a fruitcake, and a fruitcake belongs in the trash.    However, the stuff I bought
would make a wonderful Cuskynole, I'm sure.  Not exactly recipe-perfect, but pretty durned close.

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.