[Sca-cooks] Cooking Answers from a Stupid Poophead

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 22:50:36 PST 2004

Christianna said:
> This is from the Food Reference E-Zine, and is similar to the funny
> questions from English students that get forwarded from time to time,
> except this is a cooking question.  It made me laugh, I hope it brings
> a smile
> to your faces as well,
Thank you. The final explanation was interesting and succinct. Some of
that was new to me.

This also reminds me of some of the questions I've gotten because of
the Florilegium. Questions like "I have a project at school. Please
send me everything you have on medieval food.". I was really, really
tempted to. But I don't think his ISP would have been very happy with
me. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas