[Sca-cooks] Beer was: Period gifts in jars

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 16:16:58 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/25/2004 7:41:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kdkalix at gmx.de writes:

> Most people, especially Americans, tend to think that beer
> is yellow-coloured, foaming, utterly tasteless water

I always hated beer, preferring wine.  Then I joined our brewer's guild and
tasted homebrewed!  Our brewmaster always has at least three different
homebrews on tap and most of them are wonderful!  Now I try the offerings at the many
local microbreweries around here.  Some aren't so bad, but I still prefer
wine!

Etain