[Sca-cooks] The Purple Carrot Returns and then Some

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Nov 27 16:03:44 PST 2004

So...are the non-orange carrots also full of beta carotene (pardon the
possible/probable misspellings on that), or is that just a side-benefit
of the color? (I've long been told that dark orange veggies/fruits are
higher in this than others, but I don't know the particulars).
--maire, curious

<snipped>