[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange

The Borg The_Borg1 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 20:29:19 PST 2004

We could do the 24 days of cookies. Everyone pick one day from Dec. 1st to
the 24th. You post your cookie recipe on that day. That way it doesn't
increase traffic much. And we can collect them and when we get permission we
can list them somewhere.

Elewyiss
I'd like Dec. 21st as it's my sister's birthday.