[Sca-cooks] beer in food and some Florilegium comments

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Nov 28 07:23:33 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Saint Phlip answered to me:
> > Search engine is on the main page, top right, marked as "SEARCH"
>
> Well strike me deaf cos I'm blind already. Thanx. I never, _never_ ever
> thought of looking there, just believed the link was somewhere in hiding,
or
> the site was written with or for some strange hermetic program...
> kai

Don't feel bad- took me a bit the first time to find it too, reason being
that most web pages that have a search engine, have it hidden in some
corner, with normal sized letters and a little window to type in. Someone
who actually WANTS you to find and use their search engine is unusual ;-)
Most sites want you to browse through and buy something before you find what
you're actually looking for.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.