[Sca-cooks] OOP - Deep Fried Fast Food Pie

Simon Hondy scholari at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 07:35:37 PST 2004

I used to work for Smith Frozen Foods out of Weston Oregon, they would sell
one a case of these pies, before they had been boxed and labeled for
McDonalds.  They may have changed the recipe, or baking process may have
improved, but when McDonalds started baking them they were using the same
ones they had previously fried.  We used to bake them at home and they were
much better than the baked ones you get at first, and even now.

mmm that's what I loved about Hawaii, the same Rules just don't apply there
as on the mainland.

Simon Hondy