[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange

The Borg The_Borg1 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 11:10:43 PST 2004

Ok, I have four participants so far. Here they are with dates.

Elewyiss (me)  Dec 21
William de Grandfort  (Chris Stanifer)
Lonnie Harvel
AEsa   (RJ)   Dec 10

This means we have 20 days left. Lonnie was going to look at her calander
and pick a date, and William did not list one. Did you have one or should we
reach in the hat for you?

If I'm butting in and taking over just let me know. I'll back off.

Elewyiss