[Sca-cooks] FW: [scabakers] 2004 MK Cooks Symposium One Week Away

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 16:08:26 PST 2004

Joanne Clyde wrote:

> Didn't know if you all knew about this.  Figured I'd post it anyway.
>
> Geertruyt

I'm going to be there...teaching a couple of classes, one on the
Japanese cooking manuscript, the Ryori Monogotari that Ii Saboru-dono, a
student of Master Edward of Effingham, is translating and Dame Hauviette
d'Anjou and I are working on.  She and I will be presenting some of the
completed work and at least one redacted recipe.  I'm also teaching a
class on Medieval Kitchens, sort of an overview beginning with the
Norman conquest and running through Tudor times.  Obviously this will be
very high-level, and I'll be showing lots of pictures.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Kiri