[Sca-cooks]Cookie Recipe Exchange

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue Nov 30 17:50:54 PST 2004

Samrah wrote:

> I know you all mean well, trying to keep the congestion
> on the list down, and that is a noble pursuit.  However,
> at the risk of being deemed a total wisecracker and
> having virtual tomatoes thrown at me, we do all realize
> that for the amount of traffic we have had clearing
> these dates, we all could probably have just sent in a
> recipe or two...

Wasn't watching that thread ... why the idea of only one
recipe per day?

> Just thinking....
>
> Samrah (poised and ready to dart from the onslaught of
> virtual tomoatoes)

Don't worry ... tomatoes are OOP, and tomoatoes will not
be hybridized until some unknown future date ...
i.e. OOP even in current era.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick