[Sca-cooks] Cookie Recipe Exchange/no tom toss

The Borg The_Borg1 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 19:03:31 PST 2004

Well I won't toss tomato's. But I will toss one lip warble, a "Sorry I
didn't think",  and a "At least it's food related?"

Elewyiss
Who will be happy to do this off list if folks just want to write to me.

Elewyiss (me)  21
William de Grandfort  (Chris Stanifer)    11
Lonnie Harvel     18
AEsa   (RJ)   10
Cynara  15
MD/Marged  1
Maire  (Sue Clemenger) Saint Lucia's 13
Vitha  (Kerri Martinsen)  5
Kiri  (Elaine Koogler)  14
Laurensa  (Dianne Stucki)  12
cailte   (Kathleen Roberts)  20
Geertruyt   (Joanne Clyde)  3
Capt Elias    (Jeff Gedney)  17
                      (Bill Fisher)  9
Ro      2
Chari     8

(snip)

> I know you all mean well, trying to keep the congestion on the list down,
and that is a noble pursuit.  However, at the risk of being deemed a total
wisecracker and having virtual tomatoes thrown at me, we do all realize that
for the amount of traffic we have had clearing these dates, we all could
probably have just sent in a recipe or two...