[Sca-cooks] Steel_Cut Oats

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 20:53:29 PST 2004

--- Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:

> King Arthur Flour is pretty well into the history of their products- why not
> ask them? Meantime, I think I'll pose a query to TheForge- those guys have
> some pretty interesting information about the usages of steel in history.

If you get any hits from that list, please pass them along.  I know this isn't a big deal, but not
being able to find any information is...well...disconcerting.  Perhaps a dark conspiracy is about
to be uncovered???  Like why we can't get Weetabix in the U.S..... it must be contraband breakfast
cereal (100 k-noodlen to the first person who picks up on that obscure literary reference).

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.