[Sca-cooks] Oaken Culinary Event December

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 12 19:06:34 PDT 2004

I have some more details on the Culinary event being called

Oaken Regional Cook's Symposium {Three Towers} [Mansfield, OH]

It's scheduled for December 11, 2004. They are looking for teachers.

Johnnae llyn Lewis

Lord Giles fitz Alan has sent along the following

*******************************

Unto the cooks of the Oaken region doth Giles fitz Alan send greetings:

Fellow Cooks,

The Marche of Three Towers is hosting a regional cooks' symposium on
12/11/04 in Mansfield, OH.  I am currently canvassing for teachers, so if
you have something to teach, please let me know.  I plan on several tracks
for cooks, and at least one non-cooking class track.  The site has a large,
professionally appointed kitchen for those hands-on classes.

If you don't have anything to teach, come and learn at lot, then you will.
For a school to be successful it needs students as well as teachers.  So
this is a event plug too!

In service,
Giles fitz Alan
gilesfitzalan at columbus.rr.com